Thursday 22 October 2015

Sony PlayStation 4 Accessories #05

Some friends ask me, why I stop posting PlayStation Accessories. I admit that I am not so into accessories. Give me a basic system and my favorite game, that's really sufficient for me. However, to compensate all the readers out there, here is my #05 post on PlayStation 4 accessories. :)


Let's start with, "Dual Charging Station for PlayStation 4 Controller".


At first glance, I really think it looks like a Star Trek spaceship. Don't you agree?
This charger is 1200mah.

Now sells at USD $8.95 & free shipping on orders over $35.




For Gamers who frequently travel due to business or whatsoever, I got you here a hand carry size of "HORI Full HD Monitor"! So now, you need not to miss your half playing games when travelling.

  • Officially Licensed by SCEA
  • Fits perfectly to the PS4 console
  • Full 1080p HD video quality with HDMI input on 11.6" LCD screen
  • Compact and portable
  • Built in stereo speakers and dual audio output jacks





Next, I am going to introduce you a case for you to keep PlayStation 3/4 when bringing out, "CTA Digital Multi-Function Carrying Case". This design is different from my previous post #02. You fully open it.

  • Compact design perfect for travel

  • Durable nylon fabric

  • 2 Built-in straps to secure the console

  • 6 Disc pockets, 2 external pockets and 2 internal pockets for accessories

  • 1 Removable pouch designed for the PlayStation Camera



Now sells at USD $29.99 with free shipping! (Much cheaper than post #02 case!)






No comments:

Post a Comment