Saturday 24 October 2015

Sony PlayStation 4 FREE-TO-PLAY Games List #03

Hi Gamers! Don't forget to follow my blog, if you do like my posts!


Alright, the first 
FREE-TO-PLAY game which I would like to start today is Dynasty Warrior 8: Empires. If you do follow my blog, I have introduced its' complete edition in my games post #11.

This game is released in May 2014.

You can try this version, before make a decision to purchase the complete edition.




Here's the trailer.






Next,

War Thunder is a World War II-inspired massively multiplayer online combat game developed by Gaijin Entertainment. The game is modeled on a micro-transaction system but with the ability to get almost every feature of the game without paying.


This game is released in December 2014.




Here's the trailer.





Next,

Personally, I think this game is way too violent and bloody. Watch the trailer and you will know what i mean. Hmm, definitely not suitable for kids. Gamers who are under 18, kindly stop here and you may continue to read my other posts. Thank you.

Loadout is a free-to-play multiplayer third-person shooter developed by Edge of Reality. Loadout focuses on arcade-style multiplayer firefights across a variety of modes and uses an over-the-top cartoon gore and wealth of character customization options. Players can alter the appearance of their in-game avatar as well as the properties of their weapons.

This game is released on December 17, 2014.




Here's the launch trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment